On The Provocative Claim Of Israel Against Al-Aqsha Mosque :
جماعة المسلمين (حزب الله)
JAMA`AH MUSLIMIN (HIZBULLAH)
Secretariate : Jl. Pesantren Al-Fatah No. 01, Pasirangin, Cileungsi, Bogor, 16820
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Telp./Fax : (021) 82498933, HP : 082182036019
THE STATEMENT OF JAMA’AH MUSLIMIN (HIZBULLAH) ON THE PROVOCATIVE CLAIM OF ISRAEL AGAINST AL-AQSHA MOSQUE :
In relation with Israeli Attorney General Yehuda Vainshten who has stated that Al-Aqsha Mosque and the surrounding region is an integral part of the land of Israel (Republika daily, July 23, 2012), Jama’ah Muslimin (Hizbullah) states the following:
1. Strongly condemned the provocative statement, considering that Al-Aqsha Mosque is a Muslim place of worship, the third holiest mosque after the Grand Haram Mosque and the Prophet’s Mosque, as well as the Muslim shrine of the most recommended place to visit, in accordance to Surah Al-Isra : 1
2. This provocative statement was a clear action of the Judaization of Al-Aqsaa Mosque and its surroundings. It was very hurting and desecrating the sanctity of Al-Aqsa Mosque as the first qibla of Muslims, where the Ascension of the Prophet Muhammad Sallallaahu ‘AlahiWasallam and obviously contrary to human rights and violation of the Al-Aqsha as a world heritage protected by world body UNESCO. According to Palestinian media, Zionist Israel has been doing a lot of racistJudaization, ranging from the making of tunnels under the Al-Aqsha, illegal Zionist settlements, and the establishment of the Jewish synagogues in the area of the mosque. In accordance with surah At-Tawbah : 17-18
3. In relation with the International Conference for The Freedom Al-Quds and Palestine (Bandung, July 4 to 5, 2012), the Syuro Team has been assigned with taking emergency steps to urge Muslims to take immediate concrete steps to save Al-Aqsha Mosque, in ways among others:
- To move world Muslim Advocacy Team to take the steps necessary legal advocacy for taking to justice the crimes of the Zionist regime of Israel.
- To call on the ulamas / preachers / leaders / Islamic organizations and media to always remind Muslims of the importance of the position of Al-Aqsha Mosque in Islam, and efforts towards the Judaization of Al-Aqsha
- To call on all Muslims to move on pilgrimages to and defend Al-Aqsha Mosque
- To call on all Muslims to provide prayer support, funding and resources, especially in this holy month of Ramadhan, for the sanctity of the Masjid Al-Aqsha and its surroundings.
4. Urging the leaders of countries in the world either Europe, Asia, Africa and America to strongly denounce the Zionist Israel, and to immediately stop the provocations of that Judaization unconditionally, to compel Israel to immediately leave the land it colonialize and let the Palestinian nation decide its own fate. This is because of the independence of a nation is the most fundamental human right and most basic right to a nation. Therefore, colonization anywhere in the world, including in Palestine should be stopped. Judaization actions could trigger large-scale religious conflict in the region. Muslims around the world can move to mobilize the masses to take part in a resistance and defense of Al-Aqsha.
5. Urging all components of the Muslims in Palestine as the people closest to Al-Aqsha Mosque in to continue to close ranks and unite in the struggle for the liberation of Al-Aqsa. Furthermore, to all Muslims in the world to close ranks of the Jama’ahMuslimin in guide manners (Khilafah’AlaaMinhaajinNubuwwah) in order to realize the liberation of Al-Aqsha and the independence of Palestine. Surah Ali Imran fit: 103, and Surah Al-Anfal : 73.
Jakarta, 4 Ramadhan 1433 H. /July 23, 2012.
Syaikh Muhyiddin Hamidy