“MOSSAD, most likely its a response to Ayoub surveillance drone. As Israel can’t attack Hezbollah, because such attack could lead to war, Mossad selected an easy target, to hit two birds, Al-Hassan who arrested many mosad cells in Lebanon, and target Lebanese stability. ” I answered
At least eight are dead and 118 wounded after a car bomb rocked the Lebanese capital of Beirut. The attack in the majority Christian neighborhood killed a top-ranking security official.
RT crosses over to Beirut to talk to Ali Rizk – an expert on the Middle East.
Posted October 20, 2012
- Top intelligence official killed in deadly Beirut blast
- JA’JA SEES “SMALL WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY” WITH HIZBALLAH; MISSED OPPORTUNITIES WITH HARIRI
- Wissam al-Hassan and the Information Branch
- Jamil Sayyed to Saad Hariri: You Are Your Dad’s Killer till You Punish Forgers
- Wissam al-Hassan, suspect of involvement in the assassination of Rafik Hariri, assassinated